Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Welcome To The New Hill!!!

Welcome to my new blog! 

The old blog was so messed up that I couldn't even post on it *whoops*
 and I got tired of fighting it, so I built us a new one!
 My past freebies are all downloadable from the FREEBIES tab above--
so happy downloading to all who were having problems with the old blog--

I'm currently selling my scrap kits at four stores, 
check them out under Where I Sell
and I exclusively sell at Creative Outlet Designs --aka CDO


and of course, the tuts will all be linked  at CT sites
 and blog trains will go into the Blogtrain tab
a week after the trains run---which brings us to----

The North Wing Bewitched Train is here!! 
 You knew we wouldn't let Halloween go by without a Crazy Train,
oh nooooo--

To download my part, click my preview, and then grab the train to the next stop!


The train stops on three continents, so if a post isn't ready, just come back and check it later!

Here's my Part  -  Download










No comments:

Post a Comment